Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love freebies


I love freebies. I think so does everyone else. Here's a great e book on Restaurant Service. and the best part of it its free.

The Brilliant Basics to Exceptional Restaurant Service
A word from the author. This book consists of some of my experiences and knowledge with respect to hospitality. For many years, I had an ambition to write a book to help people in the hospitality industry to serve customers better. With over two decades of experience in this field, I felt I would do better justice by bringing out this book. I wanted to provide something substantial at absolutely no cost. Finally, I made up my mind to write a book with the basics of providing quality service. I have applied my experience and practical knowledge into this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment